Collaboration for inclusion Workshops
The following are a sample of faculty and parent workshops available through the Cooke Center Preschool's Collaboration for Inclusion program.
- Preschool Special Education: What every administrator needs to know
- Circle Time: It's time to gather around, learn and have fun!
- Play-Based Assessment: What are children learning through play?
- Sensory Integration: Much more than just the five senses
- ABCs of Behavior: Strategies to create a supportive classroom environment
- Teaching Out of the Box: Multi-sensory approaches to lesson planning
- Play Scripts: Putting drama back into play
- Helping Children Manage Their Emotions
- Demystifying the Myths: What Every Parent Should Know About Special Education
- Mommy and Me Yoga
- Are Children Really Learning Through Play?
- Aging Out of CPSE- The Transition from Preschool to Kindergarten
- ABCs of Behavior: Social-emotional development stages
- Get Out and Go! Outdoor Play
For more information, or to schedule a workshop for your preschool or parent group, please call (212) 280-4473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Cooke Center also offers workshops for parents and schools through the Cooke Center Institute.